Thursday, October 8, 2009

How effective is Biohair?

Hair loss had been the most concern of young adults now a days. They had been exhausted from this and that brands of hair growing products but ended up loosing more of their hairs and monies as well. How about trying Biohair?



How effective is Biohair?

Okay, I can't answer this one where did you see it, what does it promise and what are you trying to accomplish? If its for thinning hair you could not count the hundreds of products that claim to grow hair. I have tried everything that sounds like it will work. Now I am using Provilus for women. I think, I said think I can see a little less hair falling to the floor than before I started taking it. It is a pill and a Minoxidil solution combination. But it is still up in the h-air if it will really stop the hair loss. If you try Biohair and it seems to work let me know. I'm a junk hair junkie when t comes to loosing my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment