Thursday, October 8, 2009

Help???!!!?

is it true that water or other hair products can be causers of hair loss?-if so how to grow it bak?



Help???!!!?

Yes, hard water can cause a problem



Help???!!!?

Anything that weighs too heavily on the hair follicle could cause it to pull out. Try shampooing your hair upside down, it sounds weird, but it helps, trust me. I have the same issue. also, I've been taking the PHYTO brand hair vitamins for a month now, and my hair has grown about an inch, and the hair I lost is growing back--fast. I've tried other "hair, skin, and nail vitamins" before with no result, but people swear by these--including me, now. they have pages of positive reviews on amazon.com. A 2 month supply is about $40, worth it to me-good hair is everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment