Thursday, October 8, 2009

Alopecia or male pattern baldness?

this is amazing about a year ago i was experiencing hair loss at the center of my hair which i was very shocked about - i did some research into how to allow the hair to grow back so i used various hair products and spoke to professionals in the hairdressing field and with diligent and dedicated care my hair had started to grow back not as fast as it used to but it has grown - i did not have to go to expensive hair clinics and buy expensive hair products. all i did was massage my hair on a daily basis and used root stimulator products and whole eggs together with using in my hair ,leave in hair conditioner.



However , all of a sudden i have developed an m shaped hair line about a month ago and i have continued to use the same products and it has starded to grow back to ; slowly but surely.



My question did i have male pattern baldness or alopecia as people were telling giving me all types of advice and also i was told that alopecia can attack another part of the scalp.



Alopecia or male pattern baldness?

Ask a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment