Thursday, October 8, 2009

Alopecia??

I have a family member that has had alopecia for some time now and even tended to a physician for this issue. Nothing has helped. Do any of you all know anyone with long-term alopecia? Any success stories after years of baldness or hair-loss? I've come close to ordering a few black hair growth products.



Products of interest...Boundless Tresses Growth Serum and GNC Nourishair.



Alopecia??

My friend since childhood has it. Hers grows back then falls out. It is devistating to whitness and Worse for her ,obviously. Her life, dream's, goals would radically change...in and out of college ..recluse ..outgoing party.. ..........infinite ........... 'I know someone is the part I answered of your question' ...She looked for everything and nothing worked. I have not seen her in 5 years (in our 30's). Hopefully she has found something. But I think she would tell me................



Alopecia??

If you can get ahold of Actual Growth Hormon, aka GH(on the streets) but it cost alot of money and you must have a clean bill of health.



Alopecia??

Implants and wigs

No comments:

Post a Comment