Thursday, October 8, 2009

Have you ever used any products that prevent hair loss?

What did you use? Did they delay the whole going bald thing? Or did they at least make your hair healthier?



Have you ever used any products that prevent hair loss?

Massage aloe Vera gel over the scalp,leave it for about one hour.After this rinse the hair with warm water.It gives excellent results for hair loss if one uses this massage at least 3-4 times a week. Check out



http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.



Have you ever used any products that prevent hair loss?

Hey.



I used Rogaine shampoo when I was about 20 because I was getting paranoid that I was losing hair. I thought it worked really well and it seemed to make my scalp healthier. From what my hair dresser said, it is important to message the scalp to promote hair growth. I don't understand that biology of it but it has worked. I still have a full head of hair 10 years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment